Go to top
- We believe the Scripture of the Old Testament (thirty-nine books) and the New Testament (twenty-seven books) are the inspired, inerrant, preserved Word of God. We use only the King James Bible in English.
- We believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit who make up the Godhead. There is no other God regardless of the name used. The Father sent His only begotten Son into the world to shed His blood to pay for the sins of the world. The Son willingly took our place to pay that debt. The Holy Spirit makes us aware of our sin, convicts, saves, and indwells and guides the believer.
- We believe that God created man in His own image, but because of man’s disobedience, sin entered the world, Romans 5:12. All inherit the sin nature and are sinners by inheritance as well as by choice.
- We believe the Devil (Satan, Lucifer) is a created being who rebelled against God and was cast down to earth, Isaiah. 14:12-7. He seeks to destroy God’s creation as “the prince of the power of the air,” Ephesians. 2:2, but will ultimately be cast into the lake of fire.
- We believe there is no salvation except in the shed blood of Christ. There’s nothing we can do to merit God’s approval, but must acknowledge our sin and trust in Christ for eternal salvation.
- We believe the church will one day be together when Christ comes. Until then, we have the local New Testament churches that are made up of baptized believers who are seeking to follow God and win others to Christ. Our commission (command) is to win the lost, baptize them, and teach them “all things whatsoever I have commanded you:” Matthew 28:19-20.
The local church has two ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. All believers should be baptized, as it is a command of Christ. Baptized believers partake of the Lord’s Supper using unleavened bread and unleavened (unfermented) grape juice.
- We believe church members (whether they be missionaries or otherwise) should tithe and give offerings (missions and other offerings) to their local church.